This sad-looking little fellow is one of my recent makes. The yarn was a bargain buy from Flying Tiger. I think it only cost a pound, so I didn’t expect much from it, but it was probably the best yarn that I’ve ever worked with for this type of project.
I used Google to translate the pattern from Danish. I then did a little bit of detective work to correct Google’s translation, which had mysteriously included some strange instructions. Once this was sorted out, it was a lovely pattern to follow. My little elephant is just 8cm tall, but if you fancy making a larger one, there’s a pattern for that.